The songs of Diary of a Cool Kid

If you might see here is my favorite songs if you can.I made this from Windows Media Player.... Sorry Its unavailable... Try it later...

2008년 3월 23일 일요일

All About my Vacation to South Korea


I got on a Vacation called the Republic of Korea(South Korea). If you would see me on the Picture, Tell me something about it.You see here is me in the Boeing 777-200ER.Example From Chicago to Tokyo you might say.

댓글 11개:

Chang's :

I'm testing this out to see if the photo of South Korea Works.

Unknown :

Wow Sunshine...did you get any help making this blog or did you do it on your own? It has lots of information on it.

Chang's :

All I did is followed the Video's Direction on YouTube.So I did It my own on the post's.It said Publish Comments if you click on that It Done! You have your new post!

Chang's :

Mr.Eye! I changed my language to Korean.Plus I changed my Display name!!! TO BE CONTINUED.

diva :

hi sunshine i love your blog can u tell everybody u no about my blog please!!!:)

Chang's :

Why sure I can Kiera... But I would give you a hint about the blog.. Today is the Grand Opening!!! So tell everyone about my blog because today is my Grand Opening!!! TO BE CONTINUED....

diva :

i will tell everyone about the grand opening!!

Chang's :

Okay Kiera this is our last chance... Come to me blog right now!!! got it Kiera???

Chang's :

Have you tell anyone yet Kiera??? TO BE CONTINUED

Chang's :

Please do it for me please??????

Chang's :

Sorry Enturupt this blog Kiera... I'm in Best Buy to view something there.Right now I'm using the Laptop called Dell, and plus Windows Vista Home Premium on it... But beware it costs $949.99 . TO BE CONTINUED