The songs of Diary of a Cool Kid

If you might see here is my favorite songs if you can.I made this from Windows Media Player.... Sorry Its unavailable... Try it later...

2008년 3월 26일 수요일

Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules Disscussion


If you mind to see this, the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules you can do the Disscussion of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid Rodrick Rules.Only the ones that has a GOOGLE ACCOUNT.Enjoy the Disscussion But remember you need to do the reading first before you do the Disscussion next.So if you need help you have to:



  • See if you get this readed

  • See if you Completed the Reading(note the pages are 217 pages long)

  • To see if you did the Disscussion

댓글 1개:

Chang's :

I'm still testing this out to see if the Disscussion Works.But last but not least I can send something to Mr.Eye. But I wonder if he's on my blog.